Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 46: New Music Monday (1)

So! As opposed to doing a genre tour this week, I'm going to do something different. I figure every couple/few weeks I'll do one of these. It's just a little update on some new music that I've come across that I think is pretty good. Most of these tracks aren't on imeem, so I've decided to use the 8tracks player. I guess that's all for now!

YouTube:
01. Casiotone For The Painfully Alone - The Optimist VS. The Silent Alarm (When The Saints Go Marching In) [MySpace]
02. Pomegranates - Corriander (Starts at around 2:54) [MySpace]
03. Men Without Pants - My Balloon (N/A) [MySpace]
04. Cursive - From The Hips [MySpace]
05. Double Dagger - The Lie/The Truth (I'm Very Excited About These Guys) [MySpace]
06. Young Governor - Virginia Creeper (N/A) [MySpace]
07. Mazes - I Have Laid In The Darkness Of Doubt (N/A) [MySpace]
08. Mumford & Sons - Sister [MySpace]
09. Woods - Rain On (N/A) [MySpace]
10. The Week That Was - It's All Gone Quiet [MySpace]

8tracks: External:


Don't Buy the Hype on Wavves,
Erik

(Image By Idhren, Licensed Under Creative Commons)

No comments:

Post a Comment