Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 15.5: Love & Happiness



Well, being that it's Valentine's Day tomorrow. I thought I'd put together my list of the best love songs ever. The list is 30. Perfect for a 2 CD set to be given to your significant other. Enjoy!

YouTube:
01. Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life
02. Cat Stevens - Here Comes My Baby
03. Wilson Pickett - I'm In Love
04. Beach Boys - God Only Knows
05. REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
06. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - I Second that Emotion
07. Jackie Wilson - (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher
08. Bruce Springsteen - Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)
09. Dusty Springfield - I Only Want to be With You
10. Mustard Plug - Yesterday
11. Incubus - Stellar
12. Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
13. The Beatles - 'Til There Was You
14. Hellogoodbye - Oh, It Is Love
15. The Chi-Lites - Oh Girl
16. Al Green - I'm Still In Love With You
17. Westbound Train - My Heart Belongs to You
18. Common - The Light
19. Buzzocks - Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've)?
20. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - You're All I Need to Get By
21. UB40 - Falling in Love with You
22. Billy Joel - The Longest Time
23. Paul Simon - Something So Right
24. Van Morrison - Into the Mystic (n/a)
25. The Temptations - My Girl
26. Ben Folds - The Luckiest
27. K-Ci and Jojo - All My Life
28. Whitesnake - Is This Love
29. Journey - Faithfully
30. Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into the Dark

imeem! External:

Day 15.5: Love & Happiness

With Love,
Erik

(Image by Gabriela Camerotti, Licensed Under Creative Commons)

No comments:

Post a Comment