Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 68: Wildcard (14)

Alright! Wildcard time! I never know what to do with these things. There are just so many possibilities, and I don't want to get too obscure, but I also don't want to get overly mainstream. I guess my rationale behind my Wildcard selections is that it would be what I would play if I had a radio show. So if you could imagine... Well, enjoy! And, of course, old Wildcards can be found here.

YouTube:
01. Hot Chip - Ready For The Floor
02. The Strokes - Someday
03. Los Campesinos! - We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed
04. Ghostface Killah - Shakey Dog
05. KRS-One - Step Into A World (Rapture's Delight)
06. Shugo Tokumaru - Parachute
07. Pop Levi - Never Never Love (N/A on imeem, "Skip Ghetto" instead)
08. Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
09. Cut Copy - So Haunted
10. Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
11. Modest Mouse - Lounge (Closing Time)
12. The Ronettes - Be My Baby
13. The Impressions - Keep On Pushing
14. T.I. - What You Know
15. Trick Daddy - I'm A Thug
16. Murs - H.U.S.T.L.E.
17. 38 Special - Hold On Loosely
18. Sea Wolf - I Made A Resolution
19. Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
20. Ted Nugent - Fred Bear

imeem: External:

Day 68: Wildcard (14)

Bonus Video!


(Image by RebelBlueAngel, Licensed Under Creative Commons)

No comments:

Post a Comment