Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 43: Wildcard (9)

Yay! A new Wildcard! If you're new to this blog. I encourage you to go back and Check out the last 8 Wildcards. I don't think you'll be 100% disappointed. Now for this week's: a lot of newer (last 1-2 years) music. I hope you enjoy.

YouTube:
01. Jackson 5 - (Stop!) The Love You Save
02. People Under the Stairs - Swan Fever
03. Streetlight Manifesto - 9mm and a 3-Piece Suit
04. Fall Out Boy - 20 Dollar Nose Bleed
05. Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy
06. Noah and the Whale - 2 Atoms in a Molecule
07. Dave Clark Five - Till The Right One Comes Along
08. Fleet Foxes - He Doesn't Know Why (This Video is Perfect)
09. Calexico - Sonic Wind
10. Wilco - Far, Far Away
11. Collective Soul - Shine
12. The Uglysuit - Chicago
13. Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - Think I Wanna Die
14. Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing
15. Bishop Allen - Rain
16. Blondie - 11:59
17. Elton John - Someone Saved My Life Tonight
18. Joni Mitchell - California (Cool Performance! And I think everyone has an aunt that looks like Joni Mitchell.)
19. Ludacris (feat. Common & Spike Lee) - Do The Right Thang
20. Dan Deacon - Snookered

imeem: External:

Day 43: Wildcard (9)

That Felt Good,
Erik

Bonus Vid! This Had Been Stuck In My Head So Bad!!

Rob Roy "Fur In My Cap" Directed By Ethan Lader

(Image by Phil Hilfiker, Licensed Under Creative Commons)

No comments:

Post a Comment