Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 6: Pop Punk!


Well. I apparently can't use imeem to play anything more than 30-second clips anymore. If anyone knows a legitimate service for uploading and embedding play-lists please let me know. I'm going to continue to embed the imeem lists. But they're probably useless. I will also, when available, make all the songs YouTube link-able.

So, for the first genre tour I chose Pop Punk. Why? Why the hell not, that's why. It's one of the funnest genres; it's like candy. Don't take it too seriously and it won't take itself too seriously? I've got some of my faves on here. So enjoy. And once again I apologize for the bullshit list system I have right now.

YouTube Links.

Green Day - "Basket Case"
Fall Out Boy - "Calm Before the Storm"
Blink-182 - "A New Hope"
The Ataris - "San Dimas High School Football Rules"
MxPx - "Punk Rawk Show"
Lit - "Zip-Lock"
Sugarcult - "Stuck in America"
Houston Calls - "Exit, Emergency"
Hit the Lights - "Three Oh Nine"
Yellowcard - "Miles Apart"
Sum 41 - "Nothing On My Back"
New Found Glory - "It's Been A Summer"
Useless I.D. - "Bring Me Down" (couldn't find a clip for "Run")
Less Than Jake - "Soundtrack of My Life" (either live or acoustic, I chose acoustic)
Motion City Soundtrack - "Broken Heart" (Note: my friend Gus is the dude in the beginning who tears his heart out.)

And the imeem list (external linkage)

Day 6: Pop Punk

Keep on rockin',
Erik

(Image by Zoria Licensed Under Creative Commons)

No comments:

Post a Comment