Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 61: New Music Monday (2)

This Monday I've put together a 10-track list of some new music out there. Once again it's an 8tracks list. I think there are definitely some good things on here; I hope you enjoy!

For other good new music lists feel free to check out my friend Tim's 8tracks page.

Also, I apologize for not doing a Best of Week last week. 8tracks wasn't allowing me to upload any files and it was a big pain in the ass.

YouTube:
01. The Streets - Trust Me [MySpace]
02. pow wow! - 23 19 (N/A) [MySpace]
03. Floating Action - Don't Stop (Loving Me Now) (N/A) [MySpace]
04. So Cow - Casablanca (N/A) [MySpace]
05. Antarctica Takes It! - C & F (N/A) [MySpace]
06. Sister Suvi - Golden (N/A) [MySpace]
07. One For The Team - Garden (N/A) [MySpace]
08. Miniature Tigers - The Wolf [MySpace]
09. Constantines - Do What You Can Do (stripped down EP version) [MySpace]
10. Pink Mountaintops - Vampire (Let the Right One In) [MySpace]

8tracks: External:


Yo,
Erik

(Image by Krista Kennedy, Licensed Under Creative Commons)

No comments:

Post a Comment